Georgetown University Press is proud to present a diverse range of voices representing a broad range of intellectual perspectives. Any views expressed do not represent official view or policies of Georgetown University Press or Georgetown University. Reader’s comments will be reviewed before they are posted. Georgetown University Press reserves the right to edit or remove any post or comment at any time.
By commenting, you agree to the following:
- Keep comments on topic – any comment that appears to be off-topic will be edited or deleted.
- No keywords in author names – we prefer that you use your real name or your normal nickname. If we suspect you’re using an author name to simply include targeted keywords, we’ll either edit or delete your comment.
- External linking – external links are ok, if they are relevant to the original post and your comment. Simply linking to your own site will be frowned upon.
- Profanity – we reserve the right to edit out anything offensive.
- Personal attacks – personal attacks on the authors or other commentators will result in an immediate ban.
- Editor’s right – While we encourage comments that challenge or offer constructed criticism, we reserve the right to edit or remove any post, for any reason.
We appreciate our readers and thank you for adding to the discussion. We hope these guidelines will help you to add value to the Georgetown University Press blog, find value in the comments of others, and continue enjoying the site.